Continuing Education for Health Professionals
Advanced Burn Life Support Provider Course
Tuesday, January 23, 2018, 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., CHI Health St. Elizabeth Friendship Room
The Advanced Burn Life Support Provider Course is an eight-hour course for physicians,
nurses, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, therapists, and paramedics.
- The course provides guidelines in the assessment and management of the burn patient during
- the first 24 hours post injury.
- Following a series of lectures, case studies are presented for group discussions.
- You will be given the opportunity to work with a simulated burn patient to reinforce the
- assessment, stabilization, and the American Burn Association transfer criteria to a Burn Center.
- Final testing consists of a written exam and a practical assessment return demonstration.
- Please register early as availability is limited.
- CEUs provided by the American Burn Association: CME = 7.25 hours / CNE = 7.4 hours
Cost (includes tuition, manual, study guide, test and continuing education credits):
- Physicians - $200
- Mid-levels - $200
- Other health professionals - $125
Register online or by calling (402) 219-7000.
For more information, call Esther Rathjen at (402) 219-7768 or email email@example.com.